I'm putting these out there in the public domain so that I've got the time-honored and worthy tradition of peer pressure to keep me going! But don't get me wrong-- these are things I really want to accomplish for myself, which I think is the best way to make and KEEP resolutions.
Without further ado:
1. Lose 10 lbs! Yep, it's the last 10 lbs of baby weight. Actually,
2. Do the advanced moves at Bar Method class.
3. Find my Tracy Anderson post partum butt kicking DVD. :)
4. Do Tracy Anderson DVD ALL the way through. This is a major goal. I have not-bad abs and I had a hard time finishing many of the exercises in this thing.
5. And a couple of work related goals...
And we can't make new resolutions without looking back to see what we've accomplished, right? Motivation to keep moving forward!
Here's what I'm happy about from 2009:
1. Started getting back in shape with Bar Method classes. Once you take the first step, it all seems possible.
2. Began reading for pleasure, not just for learning.
3. Enjoyed quality time with Derek every single day. Even if just for 5-10 minutes!
4. Kept my daughters pretty healthy!
5. Worked hard at my job and loved it
So, that's stuff I can be happy about from last year. BUT! Can't rest on the laurels, and who wants to anyway? Like I said, I love a fresh start, like most people do. But I don't want to go it alone! I need to hear from you about your resolutions for 2010! I heard from PhDInParenting that there are circles of bloggers out there who support each other with their goals throughout the year. I am all in. Would love to read your thoughts in the comments!